1. Home
  2.  – About

Do You Have Tax Issues? You Need A Legal Advocate.

If you have a tax controversy, you need an attorney — not a CPA. I am John D. Harrington, the founding attorney of The Law Office of John D. Harrington, PLLC. I have been an attorney for over 20 years. Over the last 11 years, I have successfully represented taxpayers who owed tens of millions in state and federal taxes.

Through my efforts, I have saved clients millions of dollars. Not only can I assist you with your current tax issues, but I can also use strategies to stop tax problems before they start. The areas of tax law I practice include:

In addition to my legal experiences, I am an Enrolled Agent. I passed a complex, three-part exam on individual and business taxes and can represent anyone in the country before the IRS.

To learn more about my professional background, please click on the profile link.

John D. Harrington

How I Can Help You

  • Tax resolution plans

I will develop and implement a plan to help resolve your tax issues, taking action to assist you and do what is necessary during the resolution process.

  • Preventing future tax issues

If you wish to start a business, meet with me for a free consultation. We can discuss strategies on how to prevent tax problems from ever starting.

  • Free consultations and cost-effective service

I understand that clients with tax problems need flexibility to afford representation. I provide free consultations, fixed prices and payment arrangements to keep my service affordable.

Get A Free Consultation With An Advocate

I am prepared to advocate for your rights as a taxpayer. At my office in Brighton, I provide free consultations with clients throughout Michigan. Schedule an appointment today to discuss your tax matters. Simply call 810-355-6009, or send me an email.

Share This